Ground has been broken on the new commercial building at the intersection of Main St. and Ann Arbor Trail. Located at one of the town’s main intersections, this prime piece of real estate and former gas station will now to be home to a number of restaurants and retail spaces on 2 floors.
The City of Plymouth, Michigan offers a diverse selection of professional office space and general commercial Real Estate. Plymouth’s downtown business area has continued to thrive and is poised for further growth in the future. Desirable homes in a walkable, neighborly small town setting, vibrant restaurants, shops, and businesses with plenty of outdoor festivals and events have provided a strong foundation for a community which continues to draw in new residents, tenants, landlords, investors, and tourists.
Selecting the City of Plymouth for your professional office space provides many advantages including:
- Unique, standalone buildings of character and distinction with modern technology and conveniences
- Proximity to a local and stable community focused customer base
- Proximity to M-14 and I-275, Detroit Metro Airport, Detroit, and Ann Arbor
- Employee satisfaction with many plenty of parks and restaurants nearby
- Local resources including many business services and a Public Library
Strong network of local businesses which support one another
- Pedestrian friendly downtown for employees and customers
- Availability of FREE public parking
- Highly visible locations with plenty of foot and car traffic
- Walk or ride your bike to work if you live nearby – and many people do
To see more office space available for sale or lease in Plymouth, please visit www.bobbake.com or simply contact Carrie, Plymouth REALTOR, at 734-788-2398 – firstname.lastname@example.org or Patrick, Plymouth REALTOR,at 734-272-8375 – email@example.com.
If you have a building or home to sell in the Plymouth area and would like a private consultation, please feel free to contact us to discuss your needs in confidence. We are specialists in the Plymouth area with the experience and knowledge to assist you throughout your home buying and selling process.
I attended a highly charged Planning Commission meeting last night at Plymouth City Hall. The developers of the above new construction commercial building presented their plans while the residents and business owners of Plymouth voiced their concerns. The corner of Ann Arbor Trail and Main Street where the old Amoco gas station used to be has been vacant for some time. The old station has just been demolished and the new building above is planned. The space will be used for restaurants and potential retail too. Some of the issues raised include the size and density of the building and the split level concept of the interior. A motion was passed to postpone further discussions until the applicant decides to resubmit updated plans. There was a lot of emotion and passion about the project – all part of the give and take required to preserve and grow a vibrant downtown of a great American small town!