540 Orchard Drive was seamlessly expanded & renovated in 2011 with design work by Architect George Clemens (clemensarchitecture.com) and custom build work by Amish builders. This home has character AND functionality. 3 bedrooms upstairs and one suite on the main level, a Shaker style gourmet island kitchen with quartz countertops & stainless appliances open to the family room, 3 floor recreation room, abundant storage, a 2011 2.5 car carriage house with walk-up second story, spacious basement for storage & recreation, 2nd floor laundry closet hookup, covered rear porch, mudroom, James Hardie & brick siding, Jeld-Wen windows, 2 fireplaces, and more. Walking distance to OLV school, parks, & Downtown Northville. Award-winning Amerman Elementary, Hillside Middle & Northville High Schools. Live the charmed life in one of America’s greatest classic small towns!
For more information about this home, please visit our Plymouth and Northville Real Estate homepage at www.bobbake.com or simply contact Carrie, Associate Broker, at (734) 788-2398 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specifications: 3472 Sqft, 4 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Baths, 2.5 Car Garage Colonial with First Floor Guest Suite. Home was extensively expanded and renovated in 2011.
- Lot: 53′ x 168′
- Kitchen: Open to Family Room, Hardwood Flooring, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances including Fisher Paykel Fridge, Kitchen -Aid Gas Stove, Asko Dishwasher, Shaker Style Cabinetry, Breakfast Nook, Island/Breakfast Bar,
- Library or First Floor Guest Suite with en-suite Full Bathroom.
- Additional 2nd Floor Office
- 2nd Floor Balcony off Bedroom 2
- 3rd Floor Loft or Bonus Room with exposed brick chimney.
- Other Features: Covered Front and Rear Porch/Deck, Jeld-wen Windows, 2nd Floor Laundry Connections, Family Room pre-wired for surround sound, 2 Fireplaces, Walk-in Closets, All Upstairs bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- Grounds: Concrete and Brick Paver Driveway, 2.5 Car Garage with Walk-up Storage
- Schools: Northville
- Taxes: Summer $6798, Winter $1311
- Association Fee: No Association
- Price: $650,000